The vision of Govt. Model Sanskriti Sr. Sec. School Saroli outlines its values and objectives to provide a brief but transparent overview of the ethos of the school. It recognizes the imperative of imparting a curriculum of excellence to empower learners with a global dimension that equips them to face the challenges of the 21st century.
The school vision & Mission is as following:
- To educate, prepare and equip children not only for living a purposeful life but also for shouldering all the responsibilities of life.
- To impart education in a manner that the students acquire a modern outlook and yet have their roots in Indian Culture.
- To develop young individuals who can, think, question, and are curious through inquiry-based active learning.
- To develop in the child an inquisitive spirit and a capacity for effective self-expression.
- To foster academic excellence, psychological and physical health, social consciousness, and concern for the environment.
- To attain skills and attitudes which will fit them for life in the rapidly changing world of the new millennium.
- To generate the spirit of tolerance and the desire to help others in the students practically.
- To make the individual competent of carrying the society and nation to the horizons of progress and solidarity.
- To create the dignity of labour in the students.
- To inculcate the patriotism in the students.
- To integrate technology in education in a poised manner So that our student empowered to compete in the world with social and global consciousness.